A blog about my love for travel, food and fashion.

Thursday 10 May 2018

Summers day in Bridge North

Summer is fast approaching and I'm coming at you guys with a series of a number of different day trips to take in the summer. I guess you can say I have been inspired with the wonderful bank holiday heat wave we've been fortunate with. Personally I like to be prepared, planning or getting a rough idea of what I would like to do in my months off. Without further ado I present you Bridge North a little magical town situated in Shropshire. To get to Bridge North you either have the option of driving or getting public transport. The easiest public transport route would require you catching a number 9 Arriva bus from Wolverhampton bus station. The ticket you would need would be the all day ticket which costs £6.


This town is divided into two halves known as Low town and High town. Low town consists of a vibrant blue river that runs across the entire length of the town. The river provides a stunning location to take a stroll by. 


To get to High town yes it does require you walking uphill but all assured the views are worth it. To start your ascend upwards you have to keep a close look out for a hidden entry/stair way that leads to your walk upwards. However if you are totally lost I recommend asking a local or you could get the cable car to the top but whats the fun in that?


I would have to say that the best part of Bridge North is that it's not too populated with 'tourists' or with people generally due to not many people typically knowing about this location so you can really take your time and soak in what this little town has to offer.



Another tip I would suggest would be getting here relatively early on in the day that way you really get to have the whole town to yourself to explore.


See...did I or did I not say the views were totally worth it.


Afer all that hard work why not treat yourself to an ice cream, after all that's what summer is all about. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig